Monday, November 10, 2014

J.A.R.

No judgement.

No attachment.

No resistance.

This is the way I understand Eckert Tolle’s description of conscious awareness in his book A New Earthhttp://www.amazon.com/New-Earth-Awakening-Purpose-Selection/dp/0452289963

He describes how this leads to a perception of “Inner Space”.

He compares the distances within our body of atoms to the scale of astronomical distances.

In this “Inner Space” we have not thoughts, only “Presence”.

In meditating on non-judgement, non-attachment and non-resistance, I found myself relieved of a never-ending story regarding an incident of unhappiness grief, and frustration.

The bodily processes that follow it were anything but calm.

I do not enjoy having my body as the battleground between old and new thought-processes.

However, I am glad to be learning how to let my life be shaped and directed in a new way.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment